Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend and ready to talk a little Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean made headlines this week when Symphony of the Seas was floated out.
The important construction milestone took place at the STX France shipyard. With the exterior now complete, Symphony of the Seas was floated out of her dry dock to begin the next phase of interior construction.
Symphony of the Seas will remain at this position until her delivery date in mid-April 2018.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean released a video of Symphony of the Seas’ float out.
- Royal Caribbean won an Effie Award for its social media campaign.
- Our overview of Royal Caribbean’s drink package rules.
- Thinking of booking a last minute Royal Caribbean cruise? Here is what you need to know.
- First time cruiser’s guide to onboard activities on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Six things you may not have tried on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and Billy each share two aspects of a Royal Caribbean cruise that everyone else seems to enjoy, but not them. It is a tribute to unpopular opinions.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
AmyUrquhart.com shared three activities they skip on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean celebrated World Oceans Day with a peek at the most eco-friendly destinations.
Cruise & Ferry reports Port Everglades will refit Terminal 25 as part of a new deal with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Cruise Radio has a review of Wonderland.